Your use of the Site after the effective date will signify your acceptance of and agreement to this Policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may modify this Policy without prior notice to you, and any revisions to this Policy will take effect when posted on the Site, unless otherwise stated in the revised Policy. Please check the Site often for updates
Since everything is as per contract, there are no returns on executed labors. In the event that there is an issue that a contractor disappears, ceases contact or there is deficiency in service the customer service staff at HireHere can step in and make a decision based on the prevailing situation and taking all considerations into account.
To cancel an Engagement or request a refund, you must first submit the Engagement Cancellation Form. The other party to the Engagement will then have five days (the “Approval Period”) to either approve your request or submit the Dispute Notice Form.
If you submit an Engagement Cancellation Form, the following process will apply:
1. If the other party approves your request, then the Engagement is cancelled.
2. If the other party submits a Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then you are required to use the HireHere Dispute Resolution Policy.
3. If the other party fails to submit Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then the Engagement will be cancelled and:
A. if the Engagement is a Fixed Price engagement, funds will be released from the Fixed Price Escrow Account and returned to the applicable Client Escrow Account to the extent of any funded balance and subject to the terms and conditions of the other Terms of Service;
B. for any remaining balance, and for Hourly engagements, you are required to use the Fixed Price Dispute Resolution Policy or the Hourly Dispute Resolution Policy, depending on the Engagement type; an
C.HireHere may suspend or cancel the other party’s Account.
If a contractor submits a Refund Request Form, the refund shall, subject to HireHere’ approval, will be released in accordance with applicable Refund Escrow Instructions.
If a Client submits a Refund Request Form, then the following process will apply:
1. If HireHere approves Client’s request for all or part of the requested amount, then the Contractor will be notified about the same and will be given an option to approve the applicable Refund within 15 days (Approval Period). For any unapproved refund balance, the Client must use the HireHere Dispute Resolution Policy.
2. If the Contractor submits a Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then Contractor and Client are required to follow the HireHere Dispute Resolution Policy..
3. If the Contractor fails to submit a Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then:
A. the request is deemed approved and Contractor will be deemed to have issued the applicable Refund Escrow Instructions;
B. for any remaining balance, and for Hourly Engagements, the Client is required to use the HireHere Dispute Resolution Policy, depending on the Engagement type.
Please refer to our Escrow policy on hirehere.com/escrow for detailed information on how refunds and cancellations work.